Follow the steps below to the Back-Up Plan for the STAR test:
- Look on the attached print-out of your STAR results. The highlighted number is your reading level. (Ex. 9.0 is 9th grade, 10.0 is 10th grade, etc.)
- Go to the Media Center's website: http://efctsmediacenter.weebly.com/
- Click the "OPAC" button.
- Click "Cat."
- On the right side of the screen, click "Reading Level Search."
- In the boxes that say "Reading Level," in put a range starting with your highlighted reading level. This will give you books that fit within your reading level.
- Once you have found a book, begin reading. Once you have finished, come see me to take the AR test. You will not be permitted to take this test during class. You will need to take the test during one of the following times: 1) in my classroom between 7:30am and 8:15am, 2) in the Media Center during 6th period, or 3) after 2:19pm.
- You have until Friday, May 2 to read and complete the AR test. If you do not complete this Back-Up Plan before that date, then you will not have an opportunity to redeem any forfeited incentives.